Non-DEET Insect Repellents Gaining Share of US Dwelling & Yard Insecticide Marketplace
CLEVELAND, Jan. 12, 2021
CLEVELAND, Jan. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — A new Freedonia Group analysis tasks desire for property and backyard garden insecticides to rise an average of 2.5% per year to $1.5 billion in 2024, boosted by booming gardening exercise amid the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020. Use of insect controls and insect repellents will continue on to be supported by concern about insect-borne health conditions, which will assistance to sustain an ongoing level of insecticide demand from customers:
- The US is residence to a variety of endemic but unusual insect conditions, and periodic outbreaks of dangerous viruses have a tendency to be very publicized.
- Globalization and local weather improve also lead to viruses from abroad often getting a foothold in the US.
- In latest many years, the insect-borne diseases creating the most issue involve West Nile virus, Lyme condition, Jap equine encephalitis, and Jamestown Canyon virus.
Though DEET remains the most extensively made use of energetic component in insect repellents, DEET options are promptly gaining marketplace share. In certain, oil of lemon eucalyptus merchandise have performed well in new years and are expected to continue on submitting quickly advancement. The robust health and environmental profile of oil of lemon eucalyptus repellents can make them preferred for young children and for backyard use.
Picaridin-dependent products and solutions have also become ever more popular because initially getting available in 2005. These products and solutions are popular by getting odorless and helpful, while they are inclined to carry a selling price premium about DEET goods and are a lot less beautiful than oil of lemon eucalyptus to environmentally minded shoppers.
Want to Find out Much more?
Residence & Backyard Pesticides, a spin-off off Residence & Back garden Pesticides, is now readily available from the Freedonia Group. This report covers the US current market for dwelling and backyard garden insecticides, which involves items made use of in residential options by nonprofessional pesticide applicators.
- residence insect control items (e.g., for flying and crawling insects, fleas and ticks, other family pests this sort of as mites and spiders)
- insect repellents (e.g., sprays supposed for skin application, indoor repellents, insect repellents for use in out of doors residing spaces)
- lawn and turf solutions, this sort of as pyrethroids and neonicotinoids,
- back garden treatment solutions
Desire is also segmented by formulation:
- powders and dusts
- other formulation (e.g., gels, pastes, stable varieties these as blocks and bars)
In addition, residence and yard insecticide retail profits are analyzed with segments like:
- mass merchandisers
- residence centers
- world wide web and mail buy
- backyard centers
- other stores (e.g., components merchants, feed and seed merchants, drug merchants, grocery outlets, comfort retailers)
About The Freedonia Group – The Freedonia Team, a division of MarketResearch.com, is a top international industrial investigate company publishing extra than 100 experiments on a yearly basis. Since 1985 we have furnished study to consumers ranging in measurement from world conglomerates to a single-man or woman consulting corporations. A lot more than 90% of the industrial organizations in the Fortune 500 use Freedonia Team analysis to support with their strategic setting up. Each analyze includes product or service and current market analyses and forecasts, in-depth discussions of significant market trends, and industry share information and facts. Studies can be procured at www.freedoniagroup.com and are also readily available on www.marketresearch.com and www.profound.com.
Push Make contact with:
View primary material to obtain multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-deet-insect-repellents-gaining-share-of-us-residence–yard-insecticide-market place-301206470.html
Supply The Freedonia Team