The greatest priced and least costly household revenue in North Wales in 2020 have been launched.
The Land Registry lists the price tag compensated for just about every home procured above the yr.
It showed the most high-priced home sold about the final 12 months was Bryn Eglwys in Bryn-y-Maen, close to Colwyn Bay.
The substantial detached home went for just beneath £1.4m.
Other extremely priced revenue were made in the regular property hotspots in North Wales.
Millionaires Row in Llandudno showcased with residences on Maritime Drive and Llys Helyg Generate selling for about £1m.
Abersoch appears on the list with Tideways advertising for a bit less than £1.2m.
The the very least expensive properties offered ended up flats with an condominium in Pensarn the least expensive priced at £30,000.
Flats in Rhyl, Colwyn Bay and Bangor were also on the listing.
Estate agent Tim Goodwin, from Williams and Goodwin, claimed: “As ever the devil is so usually in the depth with these statistics as although a number of properties are proven as product sales underneath £40,000 these are primarily flats and in a selection of instances are retirement apartments with age limits so not readily available to every person.
“The details does display a quantity of inexpensive flats have been out there for purchasers in the very last 12 months, even though it would appear that a quantity of these expected further function or renovation.”
He extra: “It would seem with 8 profits acquiring been reached at in excess of £1 million there are likewise attributes to aspire to and so generally these houses have distinctive features which can selection from a swimming pool to land.”
- Bryn Eglwys, Bryn Y Maen, Colwyn Bay, sold for £1,385,000 on Oct 14
- Abbey Lodge, Llys Helyg Generate, Llandudno, sold for £1,375,000 on February 24
- Doones, Gannock Park West, Deganwy, marketed for £1,350,000 on October 02
- Tideways, Abersoch, sold for £1,190,000 on August 06
- Pantyffridd, Glan Conwy, sold for £1,125,000 on September 14
- 14 Deganwy Quay, Deganwy, sold for £1,095,000 on Oct 21
- Pen Y Ffordd Goch, Marine Drive, Llandudno, offered for £1,027,000 on July 07
- Crows Nest, Aberdyfi, Gwynedd, sold for £1,000,000 on Oct 23
- Catref Hyfryd, Park Street, Denbigh, Denbighshire, bought for £992,360 on August 10
Cadnant Gate, Cadnant Street, Menai Bridge, offered for £975,000 on October 15
- Flat 1A, 66 – 68 Marine Street, Pensarn, Abergele, offered for £30,000 on January 23
- Flat 21, Uxbridge Courtroom, Holyhead Street, Bangor, bought for £37,500 on January 17
- Flat 3, 12 To 16 Bodfor Road, Rhyl, Denbighshire, offered for £37,500 on May possibly 22
- Flat 1, 23 River Road, Rhyl, Denbighshire, sold for £37,500 on Oct 02
- 2A Uxbridge Court, Holyhead Highway, Bangor, offered for £39,000 on January 24
- Flat 4, Bod Difyr, Station Highway, Previous Colwyn, Colwyn Bay, offered for £39,950 on January 31
- Flat 3, 2 Claughton Street, Colwyn Bay, offered for £39,999 on Might 19
- Flat 17, Victoria Apartments, 3, Bastion Highway, Prestatyn, Denbighshire, offered for £40,000 on June 22
- Flat 6, 4 York Highway, Colwyn Bay, marketed for £40,000 on July 10
- Flat 1, United Union Reform Church, Abergele Highway, Colwyn Bay, sold for £40,500 on August 21
To have your say on this tale remember to use our reviews segment.